Wednesday 20 July 2016

Have a Dino-Mite birthday!.........

Papers- MFT Trail Mix.
Hi everyone! 


I'm in with a Rawr-some post for you today with another make using those uber sweet new dinosaur stamps from MFT. I just cannot resist those cute dino's and scrumptious Trail mix paper pad combo's, they are just made for each other.

Last night little Mo and I went out to his friends for tea. Mo adores his little band of buddies and he has the best bunch of year 6 buddies ever. The 7 of them have helped and supported him so much through the last 3 years and I owe those little people a debt of so much gratitude. Mo had great big tears at bedtime last night after a wonderful get together pizza party for them, arranged by one of them, because he will miss them so very much.

They had a fabulous year 6 water fight at the end of the school day too so it really was a fantastic day for him and the enormity of reality that he won't have that, along with heat and tiredness just made him sob, poor pickle.

Today it is their year 6 leavers assembly and I have not really managed to get any snippets out of Mo what it will be like because it is a closely guarded secret! though I did find a song sheet in his bag when I was putting his water fight clothes in and if that is anything to go by, I will need a duvet sized tissue to get me through the assembly!!

So, so much to be thankful for and so, so much to miss.

Thank you for popping in
hugs Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)